スレッドの閲覧状況:
現在、- がスレを見ています。
これまでに合計 -  表示されました。
※PC・スマホの表示回数をカウントしてます。
※24時間表示がないスレのPVはリセットされます。

ワイ 「チノチャーン オチンチンハゲシクシナイデー」チノ「ウルサイテスネー」

x  
1 :名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:02:32 ID:a8j
Wai "Oh, Oh ~!" Dopyudo Pure Pew!Chino "Yes, today's expedition is over and I am cheers for it"Wai "Wow ... .... Oh, thank you ...."A few weeks ago, I got a job at my hopes rabbit house, but "If you leave a young man alone in a town with ladies, they will all be raped."There is a voice of concern that Chino has regularly sent sperm to the sperm from Wai's Ochinchin. But Chino is kindaShe seems to be fond of Wai, always always unfamiliar with Ochinchi and it is a good taste.
2:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:03:21 ID:a8j
Wai "I Tohoho ...... Chino-chan cute penis chewy is Aa ...... because'm Itai-Itai, somehow wonder if they're unable to feel castings gently semen Pyuppyu of Chino-chan ~, do?"
3:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:03:40 ID:a8j
Even though it is late night the lights are leaking from Chino's room.
4:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:04:15 ID:a8j
Chino "Good things ...... Good things ..."Wai (Well, Chino is practicing Okinpo Shikoshiko against her daddy in her room!Chino "Fuu ...... such thing .... I have to work hard to make you feel more comfortable ..."Wai "Chino!" Bataan!Chino "Huh!"Wai "Chi, Chino! I'm sorry! Chino has practiced ochinchin a little bit for wai every day, but Wai knows nothing like that ...!Hahah! Hahah! Chino 's bathtub Splendid smell! "
5:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:08:37 ID:a8j
Chino "It's noisy, what's wrong ... ....?"Here, Chino who caught up with the noise appeared, a man with a bartender uniform in front of the eyes, a single pistol in the meantime. Well, which do you believe in Chino?"W-san, what are you doing?"Oops. I came here, but I have something disgusted somewhere. I thought that a different response will come.Well, well, Wai only talks about what happened to me.In case
6:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:09:28 ID:a8j
Chino "Please, do not smell the smell by being ridiculed!"Wai "Sorry, Chino-chan ...!!"Chino "Another, normal enough to practice the Ochinchin Ladder ... It is my job .... Because I'm not good and I can not feel comfortable."Wai: "No, that's not true! Just because of that feeling of Chino, Wai feels pleasantly Ochinchin! Oh, that's right! Take Chino and let me out!Chino "Is this way?"Wai "Yeah! Well then I will masturbate right now! Because I have Chino's softness, I will do it! Please take it properly!"Chino "What, eh?"Wai "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
7:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:10:01 ID:a8j
Chino "Ha!Wai "Kuu, Fuu ......! Wow, a lot of dark things came out!"Chino "It's true ... ... but, why ... ....?"Wai "That is ... that's because Chino's feelings have been communicated to Wai! Tenderness that cares about Chino's others!"Chino "My kindness ......"Wai: Yeah! So, technique is second to none! Ochinchin It's the most pleasant to have people like you do it better than getting to a good person!Chino "Let's love ...... Hanawa ... ... Oh, that ... .... for a little more, can I get involved in practicing?"Wai "Of course!"After that, Wai kept on ejaculating all the way to Chino 's house all night long and was exhausted to the point of not being able to get up the next morning.Well, well, since that day, when we squeezed for a dumpling, Chino is muttering as "I like it" at her ear, so it gets a result! the end
8:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)17:11:00 ID:a8j
問一次の問題にはまとまりを良くするために取り除いたほうがいい部分がある。1~7のレス番を一つ選びなさい(配点2)
9:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)18:50:58 ID:PX1
これはないな
10:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)18:51:41 ID:hEE
>>8 うるさいですね…
11:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)18:55:12 ID:9a3
>>8おうセンターやめーや
12:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)18:56:48 ID:Z3h
>>85
13:名無しさん@おーぷん:19/01/10(木)19:18:13 ID:a8j
>>12正解 グリフィンドールに2点。特に理由はないがハッフルパフは30点減点
+ の新着レス

板に戻る | 履歴に戻る |    全部 最新10  | ここまで読んだ