- -pv
スレッドの閲覧状況:
現在、- がスレを見ています。
これまでに合計 - 表示されました。
※PC・スマホの表示回数をカウントしてます。
※24時間表示がないスレのPVはリセットされます。

YATTAZE:HENTAIKUSODOKATA

1名無しさん@おーぷん:2018/06/14(木)18:14:32 ID:RYv()
Yesterday on August 15th, my old man (60 years old) and my old daughter Hijikata who gave me the other day e-mail(45 years old) and tomboshi (53 years old), it was full under the bank of the river in the prefecture north.
Today is a place that people rarely come after we bought sake and knobs at convenience stores because tomorrow is not closed,So I started doing it after drinking Sokotama sake.
Three people were licking licking tickets and only three underwear enclosures were brought in and three enemas were inserted at a time.
After a while, a hole in my mouth shakes and my feces is swirling in the belly in search of an exit.
While licking a hole in my tummy with a vagrant 's old man, I licked my old brother' s hole,First I brought feces down to the mouth of my brother.
At the same time both the old man and the lady put out shit. In my face, covered with feces,We scooped out the feces we gave by three people and painted each other's body,
I licked a little covered pussy and enema with urine. Oh ~ ~ I'm sorry.
After having done it for a while and feeling enema, I feel as if I am going mad enough.
If you stuff me into a tiny hole in a tiny hole of a vagrant 's old manIt is a pleasant feeling that the rod's hole slips with feces and urine.
My baby got a little dick in my mouth's mouth.
I scratched the dick covered with a shit daughter, I jealousy.
After that, I licked my old man and his brother 's dick bitch again,I covered shit and took juice twice. I want to do it again.
After all it will be covered with feces and at the best. Do you play with your metamorphosis father this way?
Oh ~ ~ Let's be covered with feces quickly.
The best you can do in Okayama Prefecture North. I am 163 * 90 * 53, the old man is 165 * 75 * 60, ya
A man who wants to be covered with feces, urgent, mail me.
Enema with Hijikata as it is, let 's do with lots of feces.
2名無しさん@おーぷん :2018/06/14(木)18:15:13 ID:IRt
グーグル翻訳定期

新着レスの表示 | ここまで読んだ

名前: mail:

YATTAZE:HENTAIKUSODOKATA
CRITEO